Just to let you in on the workings of my mutated mind I recently promised myself that I’d stop gushing over Haley so everybody out there who reads my stuff prolly have raised a beer in three cheers and a bottle of rum. Even the smut haters will be pleased but even hating me means you care about what I have to say, so listen up. Fuck off… now that’s out of the way let me say that Haley looks foxy w/ those delicious baps tucked in fishnets. Alas, I think this is the scene where her asshole gets finally blown out. John Strong is the lucky peckerhead if one should consider it a four leaf sphincter kind of occasion. The beginning solo butthole warm up session shows just how adept she is now that she can stick the dildo into her anus w/o looking or wincing. That’s called skill and experience. It looks great. She looks great. There I can’t help myself, better go join Haley’s Anonymous.… Yeah, fuck off again. However, I’ve been thinking Sammie Rhodes is somebody worth following b/c her knockers have power and bounce to the ounce. El stupido boffing her this time annoyingly shoves his hand in her mouth showcasing another current trend that’s gotta go like rimming and runny mascara, so just stop that crap in its tracks… Rolling out the barrel on the rest of this review, I’ll just spray the sweet sweeper by saying that Jada skeezer Fires gets plowed by that vampire Steve Holmes, Victoria Sinn is reamed by some bro w/ a dumb name & Sandra Romain rhymes w/ lame. The final smutmutant assessment is there’s nothing special ‘bout Sperm Smiles. [Platinum X]

Attachments
86658-sperm-smiles-front.jpg (92 downloads)