Dirty Girlz #2
Directed by Jewel De’Nyle
Starring Sandra Shine, Jewel De’Nyle
Amberlina, Brooke, Lily Thai, Pantera, Bella Star, Charlie Laine, Taylor, Pixie, Betty Sue
Platinum X

A rare (for Platinum X, anyway) all-girl feature from ass-queen Jewel De’Nyle, featuring a whole stable of up n’ cummers. Nice to see some new flesh on display, especially the jaw-dropping blonde goddess Bella Star, who’s gotta be 8 feet fuckin’ tall and with a mug that appears to be carved from the finest ivory. They musta scooped this chick off a mountaintop in upper Norway, or somethin’. She looks kinda like popstar Pink, only about 20 times hotter. Of course, as you’d expect from a chick possessing such wondrous looks, she’s got an “I’m too sexy for this shoot” vibe to her, but pretty Charlie Laine eats her up like a baloney sandwich anyway. This scene is pretty hot in a Penthouse spread kinda way- pretty to look at it, but pretty far removed from any kind of reality you can buy for $25 a pop, ya know?

Nothin’s more real than the sexual appetite of director De’Nyle, tho, and whether or not she’s really into hot Hungarian Sandra Shine after the cameras are switched off is really none of my business- on screen, it’s all heat and sweat and lesbo-lust, and this scene rocks, man. I mean, enough with the fuckin’ toys already, but the make-out and pussy eating scenes are great.

Exotic looking Lilly Thai (dunno if she’s really Thai or not, but she’s definitely something ), takes on newly arrived Russkie Pantera in a gooey couch scene highlighted by one of Thai’s signature “squirts”. As I’ve stated before, I’m pretty sure she’s just peein’ on camera, but it’s a fucking mess, whatever you wanna call it. In the behind the scene’s footage, you can clearly see why they put a sheet down when Lily’s around- the thing is drenched, just ruined.

There’s also a three-way with Taylor, Betty Sue, and Pixie, as well as a scene with Brooke and Amberlina, but these ‘un’s struck as me as a bit undercooked. Overall, lesbo fans oughta eat this one up, but for the non-lesbo fetish perv, Dirty Girlz 2 is of interest mostly to eyeball the stunning Bella Starr.

Bonus: nobody’s ass is bleeding this time around. See Dirty Girlz 1 for that. Nice outdoor photo shoot of all the girls, an ultra-clinical behind the scenes segment, and a photo slideshow.

Anti-bonus: Oof. I hate that new-agey synth muzak, man. Bring back the Rock.

-Sleazegrinder

Attachments
9995-DIRTYGIRLZ2PLATN.jpg (271 downloads)