Here is a series JM is still keeping alive, 5 solo scenes. Cheap to make, I guess. I like it, they each last a long time, and I get aroused from them. I guess it's me, I am just losing my enthusiasm. None of the women on the video seemed to be exceptional, although one has a great body, and one takes a baseball bat a long way into herself.

I only did a half-hearted review of part of the movie.

Audrianna Angel

She is a black haired girl with a horse face and a very nice body. Set-up with some lame Johnny Thrust cell phone stuff, then he leaves the bedroom and she enters and begins. She uses a long double dong for a long time. She keeps up a high pitched whine the entire time, it gets a bit grating and phony after a while.

She's a very pretty girl.

We get a good look at her near perfect ass as she does doggie, and jiggles a lot, too.

She does a DP and then goes progressively larger with toys, ending with the plastic fist toy. Good scene!

Angelica Raven

She is supposed to be talking on a cell phone. She is also a raven haired girl, but she has larger tits. I think they might be real, look at the end picture.

No explanation necessary.

Is that a whiffle ball bat?

Sarah Shevon

She seems to be pretty plain, and has a bit of thunder thigh going on. However, she turns in a great scene, using, among other things, two different baseball bats.

In and...

...out.

Jessi Palmer

A red head with dark carpet. However, it's not always a pretty picture in these.

Looks like a farm animal giving birth.

Kasey Grant

Sorry, I didn't feel like reviewing this scene.

There you have it, a serviceable movie that deserves more mention. Feel free to add your own opinions.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy

Attachments
506011-tits.jpg (7 downloads)