Cum Swallowing Whores 2
Damn! Francesca Le is putting these gals through the dong ringer making them suck three or four cocks per scene and there aren’t many tender moments. The starlets, however, all have the blustery gusto required to not get punk’d out completely. I may be one frustrated mo-fo, but I like a soft slow suck-off because I ain’t in a rush to gush when there’s actually somebody willing to use their mouth on me member. But, this video is not about subtleties, it’s about aggro-oral action for the hardcore hand-humpers out there and, boy, do these girls really earn their mad-money. One must totally respect the fact that Francesca is more than willing to take it to the same level she asks of the talent. Like in the behind the scenes she jokingly says, “I gotta eat cum AND clean the lens?” Anyway, the scene where she actually takes part in the deranged deep-sucking antics is probably the best of the batch. Something that made this dvd stand apart from the other multi-dude oral series out there was that the bonin’heads don’t cock-block the camera and each other because everybody is guaranteed to come. Most importantly the viewer, I might add. [Le Wood]

Attachments
14082-csw1.jpg (534 downloads)