http://adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=25895
----------------------------------------

Apparently reading all the latest commotion between Donny Long and Joe Loughlin, www.adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=25887 Dick Tracy sends Long the following:

donny-dude whatever problems we may have had together,I dont even care anymore,I had to respond as I was reading about your fued with joe laughlin and man, I told you 2 years ago (after I directed 2 scenes which you starred in-but about 3 movies worth of footage- all together probably 15-17 scenes total),that that guy was a flake and he'd rip you off...

he still owes me $2500 for talent and shooting fees which I have yet to get and then he "lost" the paperwork and changed names on the relases to make dennis the content shooter and witness...dude that guy used to have dennis' 3 year old twins in the fucking house when he'd be shooting so he's obviously a peice of shit too..

but if you guys are seriously gonna file a lawsuit let me know..i'll be happy to be a part of it..i'd like to get paid after 2 years and having to deal with those fuckin dough bags [douchebags] as well..but i'd really like to see him get his due for ripping alot of people off in this business..I dont really need the money its more of a revenge thing to be totally honest...let me know...late. - C