I received this e-mail in my box today. It surely sounds like the biggest crock of shit more than anything. SEVEN FUCKIN POSITIONS!!?!?! Sorry dude but I'm not ready to lose my hole completely!! 7 diff costumes?!?! Sure buddy. Sounds like a private to me, go to Bella Models instead. And to top it all off... he names Alyssa West as the two girls he's recently worked with. Um... no thank you. Enjoy:

Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:01:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: job offer
To: genpadova@yahoo.com

Hi Gen!

My name is Dino, just starting a new production company and currently working on some test tapes to be put together for a distributor showing. I am working on 2 different DVD serials, and will shoot test scenes with 3 girls during next week.

I have done some scenes with the likes of Devyn Devine and Alyssa West, but as I have changed my concept, I am now working on new test shots.

Here are some details:
- 2 scenes required for 2 projected DVD serials, total time with breaks 4 hours
- test tapes to be used only as show material, no publication rights at all
- AIM test required
Scenes:
- Detailed BJ scene [cockworship/balls/shaft/head/deepthroat/swallowing] with food-play [whipped cream, syrups etc.]
- Sex scene: Sex in 7 positions ["This is how the girl likes it!"] in a costume [I have 7 available]

I am familiar with your work and would like to offer you a chance to be included in my test tapes. Please let me know if you are available for this test shoot and let me know what would be your rate for this.

Thanks and take care!

Dino
GG Productions