Some old Max Hardcore video where he asked why he doesn't just do full blown scat scenes considering the copious amounts of piss and puke flying around in front of his view finder and his response is "shit stinks and isn't sexy". I know it's subjective but I can't be the only person who finds the odor of upchuck to be more grotesque than fecal matter. Especially when you're fucking a woman who is drenched head to toe in her own chyme and you are also covered in it from the waste down. And I don't think it would be any more traumatic to the female to empty your bowels on them compared to things like shove a handful of their own vomit back into their mouths or cunts (all things I've seen mr Little do) the "clean up" behind the scenes section of one of the more infamous Catalina shoots where they are scooping the crud up by hand out of the yellow couch cushions and she says "we should have a drain in the Middle of the floor" says it all.

Old Al Borda fucking Tammy Anne and Little Cinderella scene had some gems of dialogue like:

"Open it up more"
"I don't want to cut your penis with my finger nails"
"Don't worry about my penis, cut that fucking thing"

And she says later: "is that all you got?"

"Tammy shut the fuck up, you've got a hand and a cock going up your pussy"

And when she's going to town on little Cinderella she slaps her forehead in a cute way only she could pull off and says "it's a little tiny baby pussy!"

Al: "I've seen bigger pussies on chickens"

I miss that whore.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure most of you have seen mountains more filth than I have and should be able to fill an encyclopedia in here.