Sup everyone,
finally! I've been searching for a site similar to this for sometime now...

A quick introduction of myself, I'm an entrepreneur (25 years old) from Vancouver... I work on a lot of things from a personal/professional music career to some other side businesses (always busy and I'm sure most of you if not all of you know how that is!)

I've been working on a side project, where I'd like to get into filming/directing some really basic content for a new website I'm putting out. This is really just for me to start learning some basics of the business and start networking as I'm aiming to take it to a more professional level a few years down the road.

So! My question is! How do you find actors (actresses/females to be specific!)... I've put an ad on craiglist (pay add) signed up for one of those websites that helps you contact actors by location...

I know a few personally from here (very amateur, as they obviously weren't really able to guide me in any general direction) that I will be working on, but I am heading down to the states on some traveling in the near future and was hoping to get in touch with some and film some stuff while down there.

I know business, I of course will be paying standard rates... All of my shoots/content will be very basic, limited gear but good quality (edited by experienced video editors in our studio up here).. and most importantly SOLO... Not into filming it all yet!

Anyways, if anyone has any pointers or some general directions I would seriously appreciate it.

much respect,
LonnyD

Edited by LonnyD (02/13/09 10:43 PM)