After the break up, many things happened. Initially everyone remained good friends. However, that ended after Eric Everhard suddenly left EA for JJV. Suddenly, the wellwishing/congratulations and honeymoon appeared to be over. JJV and EA removed each other's company names from their myspace friends lists. Jules was said to become "he whose name is not spoken" in EA hallways.

Shortly following that, a semi-senior EA employee was let go under curious circumstances and immediately went to work for JJV. It seems that Jules is a smart business man and knew exactly which EA folks he would want working for him.

Some say that while John takes a casual approach to employee management, Tricia can occassionally be a fright, often patrolling the offices and hallways at EA putting the fear of God into employees. That work environment isn't for everyone.

In light of the recent court battle with John and Jules as co-plantiffs, and appearing to embrace one another, one might ask, is it just a front? Can John and Jules, the fiercest competitors for spending extreme advertising $ and achieving plastic in return at AVN awards ceremonies, put this asside and rekindle what was lost? Does that strong desire for pieces of plastic (that mean nothing in the scheme of things) really mean more than a close friendship with one's mentor?

These are questions that some might have:

Did Jules borrow the EA sales lists when he left the company? I don't know, but this would have ended my honeymoon.

Has JJV impacted EA's overall company sales? I say yes. "It is one thing to take my plastic, but to cost me money too?" - might have been heard in EA hallways at one point.

Was JJ asked to shoot trannies or perform in a gay masterbation line?