The man is horrified. I sent him a Gag care package consisting of Gag Factor videos, DVDs, and a letter in which I meticulously map out the scenes and moments in each volume that are of particular heinous interest. He is also aware of gagfactor.com. Everything is going according to plan. Next on my agenda: I will be bringing both my mother-in-law and international superstar Jane Fonda up to speed on the phenomena that is Gag Factor. I plan to contact folks in all walks of life and educcate them about throatfucked whores. It's a long list. Good thing I have a lot of time on my hands.

P.S. JM, when you put a clip of Belle's scene from Gag Factor 7 on gagfactor.com, be sure you include the portion in which Mr. Thrust plunges his weiner deep and quickly extracts it from that Georgia mongoloid's throat, which causes her to emit very loud "GUH!!!" sounds. That's the best part.

P.S.S. Do you think throatfucked whores are 2nd class citizens? Personally, in my heart of hearts, I know they are 4th or 5th class, but I like to give people benefit of the doubt.