It has come to this. I cannot fall much further in the industry. Each new low I tumble towards is a shameful reminder that I once worked for Joey Silvera in his Face Fucking Inc and Service Animals series. Next stop for me is Customer Service Animal at some fast-food chain. A few short years ago, I had places to go, mouths to stuff, and checks to cash. Now, my phone rings only when bill collectors call seeking a deadbeat woman who had my number before me. "No, this is not Carla's number! Stop calling!," I shout, secretly grateful for human interaction.

I am starving in Los Angeles, the land of xxx milk and honey, unable to score gigs where the guys don't even get paid.

Is this the final stop on my jizz journey? You betcha! There will be no Nailin' Palin for me. I'm a gutter-level hustler who made it into Hustler, back when people bought magazines. Call me Joe Buck because, like Joe, "I like the way I look. Makes me feel good, it does. And women like me, goddammit. Hell, the only one thing I ever been good for is lovin'. Women go crazy for me, that's a really true fact!"

Please tell me it's women who view profiles such as...
http://chaturbate.com/b/brandonironsolo/
(For those who missed my world premiere at 4:45am this morning, I wore headphones and pleasured myself to a scene from FTVgirls. Not exactly a Midnight Cowboy, but close.)

Nobody's talkin' at me....except anonymous lurkers on chaturbate.com.

Attachments
midnight_cowboy.jpg (414 downloads)