That is a good point. I guess every situation is different. Some of the girls are outright racist, some may think it will hurt thier career. But, yes I agree some are outright racists, in fact one day I was at Ember's house here in Vegas and met her viscious little fucking dog that chewed on my hand the whole time... her dog's name.... Arian.

Quote:

Dude,

I don't normally chime in against your pro-whore statements, but you are really wrong on this. Okay, sure the girl has a right to do whatever she wants. Yeah, that's true - obviously if she arrives on a set and doesn't want to fuck the guy (whatever color they are) - hey, that's her right.

But for you to sit there and say that its not racist and it is discrimination. They don't wanna fuck the black guys. It because they are ignorant and bigots. Period.

Saying that they don't want to do it because it will hurt their career, well that is just as wrong because they are supporting the hatred of blacks by other people. And as for Ariana, not wanting to have a black person's cum shot on you, that is pretty racist.

But yes, they are free. But as producers we should, whenever possible, fight for what is right. And girls who don't do interracial are simply wrong. Period.

Malice