i've read tons of stuff about google being great to work for, but is your trigger-finger itchy for unloading some of your shares? google's page ranking was one of the best things that ever happened to the internet that didn't involve smelly monkey or free, instant access to naked chicks.

do you guys have something compelling in the works that i don't know about? university archiving is good in the contractual sense, i have no idea what the fuck the hardware for small-businesses thing will mean, and gmail and the desktop search didn't quite succeed in changing the world. gmail ended up being cool for a few months, now ms and yahoo stole enough thunder in storage limits for the average user to reconsider if it's worth the hassles of more addy changes and associated group emails. and you shit the bed with dejanews. merrill rolled you back to "nuetral" and they do lots of work for you and i've only seen goldman say you're not overvalued as rumored. i'm rooting for the company personally, but the guy with the weird name who did askjeeves
engine is interesting competition where you were lightyears ahead. software companies that don't have something crippling to remove from the bidness world can get in trouble so fast it's scary with only the founders ending up billionaires or tragically as mitch kapor. the thing is, they've got almost nothing that's actually valuable if things snowball against them--look at enron. still existing and selling parts off. i'm not in the tech mix, but i'm a whore for answers from those who are.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits