spay him like a cat. eugenics doesn't have to be the evil, bloody nazi deal--but taxpayers and the gene pool come out ahead when parents of a child so close to legally retarded get money to make sure they don't continue these unfavorable traits. if i had to guess, i'd say he's got the mental development of someone 11-14 and nowhere near the level he'd need to graduate highschool in states that have moved to standardized testing as a degree requirement.

you don't have to kill him, but the last thing you want is someone totally incapable of learning basic language skills and appropriateness of action doing creampies. his face makes me wonder if he's just total genetic refuse or an example of fetal-alchohol-syndrome. either way, he wouldn't have a great skillset in any era-too small to get by on intimidation and so stupid a cagier hunter-gatherer would figure out how to kill him with a tool.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits