.
XXX Porn Talk Navigation Home The Message Board Chat Room Chat Transcripts Contact Information Log In/Out
.
JM Toys and More!!
JM Toys and More!!
New Release This Week
New DVD Release at JerkOffZone.com
VOD / Download Links
JM Downloads/VOD
XPT VOD
Gamelink VOD
New Release This Week
New DVD Release at JerkOffZone.com
Internet Video Rentals
Sugar DVD
Bush DVD
Adult Gossip & News
TRPWL.com
LukeIsBack
TheFloatingWorld
GramPonante.com
Forum Stats
19072 Members
14 Forums
40364 Topics
614358 Posts

Max Online: 5378 @ 05/29/26 03:43 PM
Topic Options
#655897 - 10/26/25 11:09 AM I'm going to jack off when Trump dies.
windsock Offline
Demon Spawn

Registered: 08/25/06
Posts: 3041
masturbanana
_________________________
"you aint felt fear till you felt a sista question you on things you dont wanna be questioned on."---GUAPO

Top
#656011 - 09/29/26 03:07 AM Re: I'm going to jack off when Trump dies. [Re: windsock]
Vizzle Offline
Porn Fucking Master

Registered: 10/30/06
Posts: 3813
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Same. As well as call off of work and party in the streets for days. The entire world is going to celebrate when that garbage dump of an excuse for a human being keels over.
_________________________
"You know this is XXXPornTalk.com right? You sound like an ADT person. I want to poop on you." -Malice

Top
#656012 - 10/02/26 09:09 AM Re: I'm going to jack off when Trump dies. [Re: windsock]
faceblaster Offline
Elder of Zion
Porn Jesus

Registered: 05/06/04
Posts: 5237
Loc: watching Bad Ronald
he won't make it to xmas
_________________________
I really wanted to go to that Bukake because I thought for sure that you were going to be on the receiving end. - Ryan Knox to Jeff Steward


Top



Moderator:  Jerkules 
Shout Box

JM Productions
JM Productions Official Home is the JerkOffZone.com
Gag Factor
Yeah, it's that fucked up!!
American Bukkake
Tap into your inner degenerate!!
JM has the Best Variety !!
JM Video Lines
Who's Online
0 registered (), 317 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod