While Dana has been on twitter looking for a boyfriend amongst the Johns who follow her, and preparing her new book "100 Roses," she writes this on her other social media:

"Hello. I met my best friend Suzanne the day Julieanne August took me to Compass Church for the first time. I did not know at the time she was the director of the church. I just knew right away she was an angel. She introduced me to Suzanne and I liked her instantly.I did not have a car and she offered to continue to drive me every week. I was knew to Orangeville and had just returned from California and so I was all alone and feeling scared.Suzanne lived up to her word and took me to this wonderful church every week. Julieanne even though she is a very busy person helped me so much along with the help from the church I survived and thrived in those very trying years for me. Suzanne and I grew to be good friends and to this day has never let me down when I needed her and I can say the same thing about Compass Church. I feel blessed that I can now call Suzanne my very best friend . I am also blessed that Julieanne is also my dear friend I admire her and she has become my mentor.Compass church is unique full of wonderful people who are there to help anyone who needs them. I have become a different person a much better person and so proud to be maid of honor to Suzanne and Martin Boardman and watch true love since the day they met. Thank you to the Boardmans for encluding me in their marriage ceremony.

Thank you to Julieanne August and Compass Church for I have become a person I can be proud of due to becoming a member of their family.
Watching true love that is so clear when I see Suzanne and Martin takes my breath away. Suzanne is such a good person and I believe cupid pulled his arrow and aimed perfectly.
Love you both ! Jody"