From lukeisback.com

Concerned About Ariana Jollee's Creampie

Grant Michaels writes:

I take the safety issues in the adult industry very seriously. Recently, a well known female performer (with my same agency) made a 60 guy anal cream pie movie in Hungary. She apparently swallowed the "deposits" from the guys just for good measure. I am sure you know the story, as it seems common news. The reason it was done in Hungary was that the male talent there is dirt cheap. However, the guys supposedly only had Eliza tests, many of them photocopies!

I called AIM to discuss it with them and they claimed to be aware of the situation. I am wondering why so little has been said about this incident? Why did AIM not issue/suggest a quarantine for this girl? After the Darrem James tragedy I thought the industry was going to tighten the noose on foreign excursions of this nature?

I, for one, will refuse to ever work with this girl (regardless of what her tests say) as her ethics on safety are clearly in question!