From 05, still one of the best pieces of writing I have ever read. The first instance of ama I ever saw:

TonyT vs. Rog

Tony T replies with"Tony T" writes:

thats tony t the guy that u called a mother fucker in ur review

ok check this out mother fucker u don't know me and i don't know u but i feel like ama hurt u
just for the fact the u calling a mother fucker fuck ur opinios because they don't mean shit because u r no body mother fucker u just a peace of shit sitting behined ur fucking computer jerrking offf like a little sucker that u are have no life so mother fucker u think am listen ur fucking opinoin just let me tell u your about to get slaped if i ever see so u better run when u see me because ur getting slaped and if u ever fucking reviewed one of my movies agian u fucking looser am really going to hurt u

and let me tell u something else for ur own info. that movie that u don;t fucking like is the best seller and i reached the 20,000 pieces so u full of shit and u can suck my mother fucking dick u bitch ass mother fucker
and again u r getting slaped if i see "