Originally Posted By: Jerkules

She get turned on or just amazed by the carnage?

Hard to say. She was already in the mood before I put the movie in. The one I went with was Harder than Hardcore 2,mmmm in which each scene contained highlights of a Max scene set to a song from a band called 8mm Overdose.

First thing she said was "Is this that old dude? " I asked if she had watched any of his stuff before, she said she tried to but got sick of fast forwarding through all the disclaimers, warnings and the other stuff and gave up after the HIV test/AIM advertisement with Bisexual Britni.

Once things started she looked at me and said "NO!" when she saw Queeny Love get posed on in the face and again when she was sucking piss through a tube from her speculum-spread asshole. She was somewhat amazed at the whore on screen's ability to fist her own stink tube. She also asked if these movie's were where I got the phrase "fuck pig" from. The movie kept playing, but we watched very little after that because things were heating up.

Overall she wasn't to shocked or horrified. She would be up for watching more, I believe. Surprisingly, the movie may have opened her up to attempt anal, which she has been reluctant to try.