Herstory repeats. This from 9/2011. Probably happening again. Lifted from adt

"ried my best i have asked for help today i will be on the street with my dog and no warm cklothes for the night time and my legs are not able to let me walk or stand anymore too much pain. i hve been starving all threw the holifays no body ever books me anymore and i do not know why any of you even signed up for this newsletter maybe just to read my requests for help an laugh..i do not desrve this
I am scared to death so have a good laugh ..nobody helps so i will be on the street siting with my dog freeezing at night and starving and this site will be gone as i cannor pay for it aanymore not that i got any work from it ...no body books me so good bye my dog needs food he is so sad .. i cannot feed him i think you all are not nice...i am sure i brought you pleasuer why did you sign up anyway.i want to die i cannot do this i will most likely be put in jail and they will probably take my dog from me and i cannot be without him we are all we have , i cannot go on without him i have had no life no social life nobody to even have a meal with in 20 years just my dog. i have been so alone for so long no holiday no christmas no thanksgiving no parties no dates nothing struggling al alone for so long now ...no help i cannot do this it is too hard for me what can i do now just another day in paradise for all of you .Dana Hayes and Lucky needed your help !
i do not deserve this i always did my best...... tried reaklly hard to avoid this day but knew it would happen as i have too much against me everybody needs help sometime i had two people rip me off this year and i could not recover i am scared too cold at night to be out there . we will freeze we are starving now.
goodbye Dana Hayes & Lucky"

I know everyone is cynical about this & rightly do but is there no way to help her? I'm way too far away or I'd try. Isn't this what Shelly Lubben is supposed to be around for?
I feel the pull on the rope, let me off at the rainbow
-Anyway, Genesis