LOL I am Heather not Donny!

Cant you homos do anything more than lie? Try hard to post one truth statement please. This forum is known to have some shocking really mentally ill sicko losers but damn not one of you can post one truthful thing to fire back at me or Donny. Fake videos and photochop and lies thats all you can do. SO SAD!

I challenge you because so far everything I read is a complete lie and and just a bunch of faggot shit from a bunch of jealous failures and just me being here with Donny right now and running a website proves that and oh I almost forgot:

PS: Donny didnt ruin anyone's lives with PWL, stupid jealous brainless faggots like you did attacking him with your lies and not stopping because you were warned enough times by his fans and supporters if you didnt stop and remove shit what would happen so you made your beds now lay in it. Mark Spiegler mainly to blame which I am sure is one of you faggots still at it if not most of you under your fake nicks.

Edited by TRPWL (10/30/15 08:05 AM)