i watched conan tonight(wasnt really anything else on)and edward norton was on.whats up with the chibbs like scar on the right side of his face?i never noticed that before.it looks like someone slashed his face(like the actor that plays chibbs)or gave him a partial curb stomp.also conan actually made a funny joke tonight(for a change).

i was screwing around on the computer afterwards(which i tend to do) and stumbled onto this comedy sketch show called friends of the people.funny shit to say the least.for black people that dont actually know any non related black people,youll get a good dose of the black experience(outside of your precious ir dvds smegol) wink .

oh and the other night i caught an episode of black dynamite,which im guessing aaron mcgruder and company have something to do with.while i was watching it i thought it was en ep of the boondocks i hadnt seen before(one where grandpa freeman or uncle ruckus is telling a story).anyway this show seems worth checking out.