She has days where she's really average, but also has days where's she's unbelievably cute, she's also one of the most sexual girls I've come across, in terms of she just oozes sex (insert 'oozes' std joke here). Everything she does she does sexy, whether knowingly or as I suspect, subconsciously. I recently watched her make me a cup of coffee in a tight tank top mand a pair of my boxers and I got a rod. Now I love coffee, but I don't normally Get a rod around it. She's highly skilled, never has said no to any of the fucked up shit I've wanted to try/do, I mean never, and I have done some really fun, fucked up shit with that girl.

Kacey is aces in my book, cool broad for the most part. Makes Lots of bad decisions though. When we get together it inevitibily turns into a "who can toot the longest rail" between marathon sessions of everything from fucking to BDSM to massage. She's supposed to be around this way soon or maybe I just missed her.