Originally Posted By: Smokezilla
I would never be ok with censorship of any sort on principal alone. That being said, if I was in the business of censorship, and that is what it is, a business, then the first thing I'm doing is having some health agency attack any chick doing any sort of prolapse, whether that is the focus of the scene (Dear Jebus that's nasty) or if the ole blood flower just makes a few surprise appearances.

I'd also attack any studio that shot said dopey PW, for shooting said blown out O ring. He knew better, that should be an immediate end of scene, but I get the cost aspect of things, so in the spirit of the bottom line, have her finish you off with her less blown out twat, or fuck her desperate face to completion.

Finally, I'm going after the agent for knowingly sending a girl to the scene with a blown out shitter. He has an obligation as an agent to protect and advise her, sometimes even protecting her from herself. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but it seems that's what an agent should do.

The prolapsing thing is really something to behold on ADT. There are legions of guys cheering these girls on to keep gaping more and more to the point they prolapse. They find this appealing. THe girls who do prolapse, look at it as some sort of video game achievement and keep pushing it farther and farther to get a rush.

The thing with the prolapsing, is every single one of these girls will end up (if she isn't already) having to walk around with tampon up their ass or a pad in their panties to avoid leakage staining their garments. Or, having to do endless enemas and starve themselves in order to produce as little fecal waste as possible (the prolapse/rosebud girls already have to do that so it is "clean" every day for shooting).

So you got these guys who act like gushing fanboys who claim to care about the girls personally, but at the same time they are cheering for something that truly gives the girls life long consequences. Far worse than carrying herpes or having genital warts pop up a few times every year. I mean, look at Bonnie ROtten. SHe is what, 21 I think, and already her insides come out automatically without her even trying. You know what this girl is going to go through in her 30s and beyond after a few more years of prolapsing? Roxy Raye will bea mess.. isabella clark, alysa gap, amy brooke etc... Not a pleasant picture.

I guess it's all fun and games until someone loses a colon.

Edited by CockSmoker (09/15/14 11:54 PM)