I would never be ok with censorship of any sort on principal alone. That being said, if I was in the business of censorship, and that is what it is, a business, then the first thing I'm doing is having some health agency attack any chick doing any sort of prolapse, whether that is the focus of the scene (Dear Jebus that's nasty) or if the ole blood flower just makes a few surprise appearances.

I'd also attack any studio that shot said dopey PW, for shooting said blown out O ring. He knew better, that should be an immediate end of scene, but I get the cost aspect of things, so in the spirit of the bottom line, have her finish you off with her less blown out twat, or fuck her desperate face to completion.

Finally, I'm going after the agent for knowingly sending a girl to the scene with a blown out shitter. He has an obligation as an agent to protect and advise her, sometimes even protecting her from herself. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but it seems that's what an agent should do.