Almost all of those scenes were shot as an "add-on" after the real scenes or before. Wanker would tell the girl: "Hey, if you want to make a little extra doing a little comedy skit, I will pay you an extra $150 or so to roll around with my minion. Don't worry, he probably won't get an erection and we can fake the fucking. Plus, we won't tell your agent so it all goes right to you."
Most girls went with it and had a ton of fun. (pun intended)
Minion scenes were more of a stunt and a goof. Only later did we find out that Wanker had made a deal with an Internet company to launch a site. Minion never made a dime from these scenes, even to this day. He was paid his slave wages for being PA and these were viewed as a bonus to him - "hey, you get to play with the girls."
Wanker made well over 6 figures off the minion series. Most of that money was spent on legal fees related to Haley's marriage to Del Taco and on drugs/Bud Light. Wanker never owned anything besides his cameras and small amount of furniture. No car, no house, no money sent to loved ones.
The launch of the minion site eventually happened and there was no success. All of them thought it would be as big as Jackass or Punk'd, that frat houses all over the world would be hosting parties to watch that shit and it would make tons of money or at least drive huge traffic to the membership sites.
Live and learn. (or die drunk in a fleabag hotel)