Quote:
Admiral, you have traveled the world and tasted many delicacies. Which land is home to the tastiest anuses? Both whites and non whites.

Is there a land where anal sex is easier to come by? How about near impossible?

Since you ask, the tastiest Asian pussies and anuses are in Korea. Koreans are very clean and therefore their equipment is really sweet-tasting.

In Southeast Asia, where it's sweaty all day, women's skin exudes the essence of what they've been eating, so in the case of Thai and Vietnamese women, who eat some very spicy things, there can be a tang to their skin when one is sucking on tits, pussy, and ass. Even after the obligatory shower. But there are reasons not to do that in Southeast Asia anyway, because it seems there are varieties of the clap which are now impossible to treat. I don't want that in my throat, so in Southeast Asia we keep it above the waist mostly.

The best white women in the world are found in the Freikorpur Kultur clubs (nudist clubs; FKKs) of Germany. Those places are off the hook and highly recommendable. Usually the women come from Romania, Poland, Ukraine and Russia. Oddly enough, I have never been to Greece as an adult. I presume, however, that Greece and Turkey are awesome. In a business meeting today I met a tall, shapely, and fit Turkish woman and she was quite breathtaking.

Anal sex is easiest to come by in Japan, I'd reckon. It's a standard service there owing to a wrinkle in the legal definition of "intercourse" which does not include blowjobs, and does not include anal intercourse. There are places one can go where the service girls are not prostitutes in their self-concept, and not according to law, but nonetheless one can fuck them in the ass. Japan is a weird place. Where anal sex is impossible? Korea. The Admiral generally finds a butt fuck to be a hard sell anyway, due to size, but in Korea it's a complete no-go.

China is generally bad value. Bad breath (tea and cigarettes), poor service, and high price weirdly enough. At least in Beijing and Shanghai. South China (Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Zhuhai, and I would presume Hainan Island) is a lot of fun, but then we're back to sweaty.

Hong Kong offers great variety, reasonable prices if you're accustomed to developed-world costs, and it's easy to score cocaine there. Party, party, party.