Originally Posted By: Brandon_Iron
You are a complete moron. I have no dog in a fight between you and Donny Long. He spouts hateful things and I asserted your right to live how you want to live. That's supporting you, not attacking you. I still support you.

Donny's location was an ideal place to have 50 people for a bukkake shoot. I used it a few times just as I used Remmet Studios a few times and the Captain and Tennille house, too. (For the record, that doesn't mean I support Muskrat Love. By your logic, I like their music because I shot in a house they once owned.)

you must have failed logic class in high school. no, if Captain and Tennille produced a sign saying "this person is gay sign this if you agree" and you sign it saying anything at all.

Shooting in Donkey Long's studio is fine, who cares, but signing his homophobic & hateful nonsense of your own volition for no reason other than to offer your support is exactly what it looks like to every single rational human being but yourself. You had a choice....sign it or don't and you choose to sign it. End of story. The circumstances don't matter to anyone except to assuage your own conscience.