Originally Posted By: have2cit
Originally Posted By: FAT BLOODY FINGERS

It's apparently been deleted for some reason? I honestly had nothing to do with it and haven't even looked in that thread for months.

I remember you posting that you were going to get that thread deleted, as I'm sure others do, because it made you angry that it had become somewhat popular and a little interesting to read. Let's not forget the whole ceramic dog vomit incident either. Your tolerance level for butthurt ranges lower than that of a prepubescent child.

You're an absolute fucking liar, pretty ironic considering your above post about odumba. The closest thing that might have even resembled this in the slightest was posting that It's amusing that basically a successful thread on here was nothing more than left over idea's from the recrapse board. I am totally against censorship of anykind. I honestly don't give a fuck what happened to that thread, Richard Hungwell does seem like a total fag though. It's not surprising you'd try to slander my name as having something to do with its erasure, rightwing facists showing their true colors.