Originally Posted By: Uomo Grassissimo!!
Who cares if they were told? They weren't having sex with him.

I bet there are HIV+ nurses who take blood from people who don't say a word. It's not like they are sharing needles with the patients.

If he's not involved in risky behavior with the girls, then he's under no obligation to say anything.

When she showed up on sets, say for an all girl feature like Young Pussy Lust #2, did she mention her appearances in films like Rogue Adventures #36 or American She-Male X #3???

If he FUCKED her and didn't tell her, he should be publicly castrated before a year long execution. But, if he didn't have sex with her, it's all BS.

I don't know this Stag character. He sounds like a complete dick and waste of human flesh, but how is a girl who did ANAL SEX WITH TRANNIES playing a victim?? Does she announce it before taking her seat on JetBlue, because, as a person sitting next to her, I'd like to be moved to another seat, please.

But, I don't get to know that. Why? Because I can't get an STD from just sitting next to a tranny fucker on a plane just like she can't get HIV from her cameraman. Unless she fucked him off camera. Which would be a whore thing to do, so ....

I don't understand trannies. I don't understand men or women who have sex with trannies. I don't understand men who have sex with non-tranny men. Hell, I don't generally understand men who have sex with women with tranny tits [aka bolt-ons]. But, to each his own.

I agree that there's no real harm imposed, unless he cuts his finger and stabs it in the girl's fartbox then everything should be all right. I just think it would be a common courtesy to tell them. There is absolutely no reason for him not to. Like Barry said, it's bad form. A guy in South's comment section put it brilliantly.

He said something along the lines of this:

If you got a prostate exam and the doctor went all in with no gloves and you found out later that he was HIV+, would your reaction be "oh well, it's not like he put his penis in me"