Originally Posted By: Nathanial Mayweather
From Xcritic Review http://www.xcritic.com/review/35794/alexis-texas-buttmans-stretch-class-4/

Quote:
Scene Four: Katie Summers, a frisky blond with pretty eyes and a shapely ass, was up next in "rainy Florida" wearing a pink shirt and normal white shorts. She wore some pink panties with the "Hustler" logo on them and John laughed it off (though I thought it was in bad taste considering who was paying the bills), her all natural body still growing at 20 years old. Under her panties was an even skimpier thong, some play using it leading to more designer clothespins applied to her ass, labia, and tits until it was time to masturbate with some of the various vibrators. While clearly no anal virgin, she did seem to get off with a small green dildo (it even matched her fingernails), her relative newness also adding some pleasure as she playfully followed John's directions.

So was there an off camera BJ or something? Did he Insert his fingers into her...

Contrary to what a few agitators have been claiming, no penetration was made during the scene. When confronted with this revelation, they turned to the "it was probably deleted" line of thought, followed by the usual smokescreens. I don't have a copy of the filing but if it includes the actions listed on AVN, most of them are going to fall apart under scrutiny. Stagliano grabbed her ass and might have otherwise touched her a bit but that hardly qualifies as "performed with" by industry standards.

It's tough to prove damages when her career literally took off after this scene, Evil Angel hiring her repeatedly as did all the other major companies. In terms of her medical damages, she is claiming to test negative 3 years later so that seems to lose power. My inquiries to her champion/boyfriend regarding whether she was booked/paid for a solo scene and never mentioned anything further until he talked her into the lawsuit so far yielding nothing but personal insults. Apparently, they are trying to figure out a new spin given some of the comments, hence the looking for other scenes involving misconduct to distract the weakness of the claims about this one.