.... In hex of course ....

Poor thing died at 28.

I liked her eyes. Large. Round. Blue.

Seemed very slavic to me ... reminded me of my favorite assistant, though my favorite assistant wouldn't do black guys. [Her mom, on the other hand, swore by them after her divorce.]

My first notice of her came in a BI scene in a movie I bought for "Mirage" in the University Coed series. I found it adorable that she couldn't keep in character about being a college student and slipped into talking about her stripping.

BI played her professor, and though it wasn't a gag factor and though BI did nothing to encourage or force her into it, she propelled herself with wreckless abandon upon his cock until she thoroughly choked herself.

I didn't find it erotic. I didn't like it at all, at least I don't think I did. But, I couldn't look away. And, I needed to see more. So, it was to Barely Legal #1 where she played a step-daughter cowgirl who did the same thing.

I saw her induce herself into vomiting in an IR scene, I think Initiations #1. She then just kept going and swallowed the cumshot. Great professionalism.

I don't know what demons haunted her, but she enjoyed punishing herself orally. I don't get it. I can't understand it. But, I have collected quite the number of her scenes. Which I can't explain either.

She's got something for everyone. A cute face. A tight body. She did tons of gagging, for Charin. She did anal, for BDM. She did IR, for Tritone. She's dead, for Moblem.

Oddly no DPs. But, she like to pee. And, has a Golden Shower to her credit [no points if you guessed with Max. Too easy.]

Anyway ... she's gone 5 years now. Probably confusing Satan who has her bound and blindfolded and throatfucking her only to find she likes it more than he does ....

blinker