Welcome. Feel free to chit chat. I don't recall if anyone has been flamed in this thread. They pretty much just let us have our lil space.

Chikara, that is the one w/ the 6man matches and most of the dudes in masks? If so, I wanted to go to one of their shows last year, but unfortunately child support and car insurance took precedent.

Vince makes the names. Can you imagine the touch and go situation in the Creative meeting. "Well...uh...Vince, we know Zebekiah was a great redneck name, but...uh... we don't know if it can get over with the current audience. He's not gonna be out there with overalls and a slop bucket."

"But just listen to it, Zebuh-KIIIaaaaah. ZeBUH-kiaaaa. No, Zebuh-KIIIaaaaah, sounds better."

"We know, we know Vince, and if you were still at the announce table, with that delivery it would be gold. We just...uh... think that since we are...uh... trying to... emphasize the Coulter right wing kook aspect of the character, we should...come up with a...uh...different... name. Maybe Eli or Chael or Rush."

".........."

"Uh...What I...uh...What I meant was a SHORTER name. What do you think of Zeb?"