this is catastrophic beyond human dimension. as these women might be dead and slow-cooking in the afterlife this time next year it's time we shoved a few things out onto the table. Carmella does look rode hard, I hate to say it- i believe the term used was 'toilet sloppy' insofar as its been applied to dana dearmond before. it would probably rot off within a week of Admiral letting her climb it. and it sickens me the way i am still attracted to her - a meth pipe is a wish the heart makes, and no one knows the Machinist Diet better than meth dealers and christian bale. he's never disclosed how he got his body to go that weird way he got it - that's why they're called artists. and that's why we're all damned, damned to the broiler eternal..

i spent 10min watching the mariah milano 'sexy cooking' show for information on tri-tip and instead it was a flood of- i'll be honest, it was a lot of eating, and not much cooking. i think it's supposed to be similar to the Kardashian-like contagion where the mundane & unimaginative can be "wild & crazy" & never leave the house. for here stood a sweet woman of gentle disposition who nearly bludgeoned her babydaddy to death in '09 and she's shuffling around the kitchen in the fall j.simp collection with a sort of dump truck waddle like frankie shuffling down the hall looking for toilet paper and she's delicately moving plates around and its bite after bite! a walking garbage disposal with collagen basically. and all i can think is how I would pay to see this woman trip with a plate of nachos.

and yet, this woman would destroy me in the bedroom and is known to fuck like she has Rabies. Its RABID. you talk about a conundrum. you have no idea. -mark j

epic post^