Originally Posted By: the unknown pervert
I can see the Mountain comparison but to me he sounds like what Robin Trower would sound like if he came out of San Francisco instead of England. Is he just the vocalist or is he the guitarist as well? If he was just the vocalist this might have had more success had it been credited to The whoever the guitarist is Band than to him. Vocals are kind of a shrill 2nd rate Robert Plant quality (maybe 3rd rate if you consider David Coverdale to be 2nd rate). Guitar riff is very early 1970s heavy though.

According to Wikipedia he wrote Forever Man and Pretending for Clapton and had also written songs for Robert Plant, Bonnie Raitt, B.B. King and both Vaughan brothers. His biggest success however came from Delbert McLinton's cover of Giving It Up For Your Love.

That's exactly what I thought. Sounds like James Dewar singing Falsetto. I forgot all about this thread, and tonight I will kick the kid off of the Minecraft Youtube videos and look for his stuff on Soulseek. If I succeed I'll PM you niggas and send you the tracks if you want to drop an Anon email address. I'm not too worried about breaking laws here. Guys fucking dead and nobody's really heard of him. Pandora does this shit to me all the time. They'll drop an amazing track on my head and then dare me to try and find the source material somewhere.

Edited by fartz (01/08/13 06:31 AM)