"Could do without another Lisa Ann or Julia Ann scene, but hey, doesn't seem like they're going away anytime soon."

blasphemy!

i watched the trailer for this last night and i agree it looks like a pick up.originally i was on the fence about getting assfactory dvds because for 15 bucks more you could get a membership and dl all the assfactory scenes youd like.which i guess is true of most dvds,so that line of thinking is kind of dumb since i like having the actual dvds and boxes.also as time has gone by more assfactory dvds are worth picking up due to content/cast selections that were better than past releases.

not to mention itd be a pain in the ass making chapter skips in scenes and all that other stuff.its cheaper and less work to just pick up dvds.not to mention i like to enjoy the whole scene usually,so chapter skipping is just for more sensitive days when i havent pounded off in a bit.tmi i know,but i havent posted in awhile.