Originally Posted By: the unknown pervert
Originally Posted By: tattypatty
My ex boss is a fucking retard. A super educated well-to-do retard. Argues like a motherfucker about how fucked gun ownership is. When I ask him for a solution (mine is better access to mental healths services, which is not a panacea or the only answer): "Obama could take the guns away. He could use the army". He wasn't even kidding.

Point out to him that he wants guns treated the same way the federal government has treated marijuana and narcotics for the last forty years or so. Ask him how that has worked.

Ohhhhhh fuck we got into that too. I pointed out that these spree shootings are more man-bites-dog stories and that a lot of the 'urban' shootings (and the 'urban' shootings happening in my lily white town) are connected to drug trade. "So you'd legalize meth? Hey kids! It's ok to do meth!" and he proceeded to tell me how prohibition stopped people from drinking. I think he actually has mental health issues. I could tell him the sky is blue and he'd just say it was yellow and start yelling.

BDM, conspiracy theories like this are bullshit. The shootings are an opportunity for people to push an agenda for sure.
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock