OMG figuring out how to post a picture is insane on here, I read the how to on the 1st page 3x, either im getting mush brain due to age and rough living but I cant figure it the fuck out...Oh well, I want to tell Bornyo that, that cat is beautiful and ask if it was yours or just a stray you allow in and out.
I wanted to post my latest save from the euthanasia table in the Manhattan City Shelter, a beautiful 2 year old Mastiff/Pitbull mix with a huge head and no ears frown they really did such a bad job, probably a home job and cut them so so short that there is really no ear there...anyway he is the sweetest boy ever, lite beige brindle and I already got him neutered. Now in NYC they tattoo along the shaft of the penis with a small green line tattoo. I have no idea why and since a friend dropped him off for me I didnt get to ask why they are doing that. The only reason I can think of is that the pricks that want to stud out there dogs and post pics on the net can fool people by putting in those fake balls (Neuticles) and then people will sign a contract without actually seeing the dog (PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID BEYOND BELIEF) and then money will be switched and the problems occur...other than that, it was never done before, wondering if anyone else has seen this now when getting a dog fixed...maybe other states???