Originally Posted By: nassim
Fuck. With ink like that he doesn't have to worry about being someone's bitch in prison.

Nice bump.

I found this thread by doing a search for "skinhead." I knew there was some thread where this type of fucked up shit should go.

Dude's name is Jason W. Barnum. I'm waiting to hear if the W is short for Wayne. A friend of mine went to school with this guy and I'm also curious to hear if he has any good stories.

People with fucked up tattoos should not expect to be successful criminals. This guy's been in jail for most of the last decade. Here's an excerpt from today's news article on him:

"Since 2001, Barnum has spent roughly 8 1/2 years in prison. He was most recently released on Dec. 30, 2011, after serving more than a year on a parole violation, according to the Department of Corrections. His distinctive tattoos once aided police investigators when a bank teller took note of the markings on his head and neck as Barnum tried to cash a stolen check.

Among Barnum's convictions, according to court records:

1993 - first-degree burglary

1994 - burglary, larceny

1999 - resisting arrest, drunken driving

2000 - Second degree forgery, second-degree theft.

2004 - first-degree burglary, fourth-degree assault and resisting arrest"