Originally Posted By: Bornyo
Originally Posted By: The Meat
Just wanna let you guys know that I'll be around. Chillin.

Those shoes are ridiculous. Stupid looking, even. If you were lined up at a urinal next to me I'd piss on them if I saw them under the screen. I hope you did blow 525.00 on them you dunderhead.

The thread is stupid, too. Very lame attempt at flaming someone.

Bornyo, clearly you know nothing about fashion. That is some fine needlework on the canvas of the sneakers. That kind of quality work is done in only a handful of places - the silk thread used and the serifs on the logo indicate it was probably done by the Little Sisters of Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle, a convent five miles outside of Bumblewood, Vermont, run entirely by deaf, dumb, blind, paraplegic, lesbian, African-American nuns. Those white rubber soles? Made from the sap of the Albino Gum Gum tree, and watered with the tears of Bangladeshi orphans. And the leather? Nothing but the finest baby seal foreskins, humanely suffocated with a downfilled pillow by a Newfoundland fisherman. $525 was a steal. Those sneakers could easily set you back $3k. The Meat is not only stylish, but more crafty than an Arab trader when haggling with a salesman at the shoestore.

-- Rear Admiral