Well the NCAA aint the only one cornholing PSU. First paragraph of the latest SI article:

State Farm is pulling its ads from Penn State football broadcasts, while General Motors is reconsidering its sponsorship deal and Wall Street is threatening to downgrade the school's credit rating, suggesting the price of the sexual abuse scandal could go well beyond the $60 million fine and other penalties imposed by the NCAA.

Rest of the article:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/fo...3&eref=sihp

If victim 4 isn't involved in any lawsuit against PSU or its employees, just Sandusky, then I would find meaning in his words. Until then, it could be nothing but attempting to spin away threats from the loons.

Really I wish the NCAA waited until the civil suits to dole out justice, but that could be years from now. Or at least the state and federal investigations that are going on. I really thin things are going to get much worse, as far as the cover up goes, before it gets better.