Well, in an update:

- Sandusky is convicted and will die in prison

- Penn State's Board commissioned an investigation that showed JoePa had full knowledge of the events and engaged in a cover up w/ the Athletic Director, School President, and Head of Security.

- People are now coming forward claiming Sandusky was molesting them as far back as the 70's. One guy claims that he was introduced to Sandusky by Ed Savitz, Philadelphia's soiled underwear buying, HIV spreading pedo piece of shit. Story goes that Savitz "groomed" the kid, then introduced him to Sandusky and was going to deliver him to the Second Mile Foundation. The kid got in an argument w/ Savitz, resulting in Savitz refusing to bring him. Who knows if it is true. A lot of resources will be spent trying to vet everyone that tried to hop on the gravy train. (note for Stern fans: When the Savitz story broke in the 90's a cabbie called in to the show claiming he was paid a couple times to shit on Ed. The cabbie said the dude had an old person's potty seat in his living room, w/o a bucket in it, and would lay w/ his face under it while the deuce was dropped.)

- Legal "experts" are saying that Penn State would be lucky if all they wind up paying out is $300mill.

- Many are calling for/expecting that the NCAA will give Penn State the "death penalty", killing their athletic programs for a number of years, due to a "lack of institutional control." 5 is the number of years I have heard the most. The talk is to make the penalty so severe that no one attempts this type of cover up again.

- The night when Paterno went out on his lawn, violating a Board induced gag order, to proclaim his innocence, it was completely disingenuous. He had already cut an exit deal w/ the board.

- They have already painted over the Halo above Joe Pa's head in a mural, and are debating removing his statue from the campus.

- Speculation is going on that Second Mile may have been trafficking children, basically being a Pedo Whorehouse. I wonder how many of their donors, and Penn State's, were plied with young boys to elicit fat checks?