Poor lil crazy cutie. She did another suicide video. I hope she kept the string of fails going. Kinda like the Cubs, if the failure ever ends, then there is nothing left to watch.

http://www.twitvid.com/misscnicole

If any of you adorable, mental patient chicks, in the audience, are thinking of hurting yourself, please don't. I am willing to run a completely unlicensed and unprofessional reprogramming experiment, in my basement. It is a month long. It involves illegal, psycho active drugs; emotional distress; verbal, physical and sexual abuse; cuddling (once you get an eyeful of me, you may consider this part of the sexual abuse); healthy eating; and positive reinforcement. The hypothesis would be to strip you down emotionally and then build you back up.

I believe the Canadians had success using this method on alcoholics, w/o the sex. Manson had success, with the sex, but his goals were profit, then evil. My goal is to help and to get some sex, nothing more. 30 days and you are out though, unless you choose to leave earlier.

I will not try to exploit you and your situation, like some will.

I won't plaster your name and your problems all over the net to increase my net worth drum up donations. All I ask for is an all access pass to your orifices for the 30 days I'm attempting to reprogram you.

<<<DISCLAIMER: If any of this is illegal, besides the drugs part, then the post is just parody. I do not promote illegal activities, besides drugs, and thoroughly feel no one reading this is competent enough to attempt it on their own. Maybe EY Davis, but it would probably unprofessional for him to do, as XPT's Fake Shrink.>>>

And just to remind everyone why we care.