ha i love this comment under the blog, which appears to be from Germy:
"GOODBYE
Since you are incapable of admitting you are wrong, let's put a final permanant finale between you and me:

a. You accuse me of not caring or trying to reach you while you were locked up based on assumption.

b. You insult me saying I'm "me, me, me" while trying to tell you about why I cancelled Playboy, which made no sense. And it was the way you said it that was worst. I never question your "selfishness" when you want to spend money on exotic dancers and "happy ending" masseurs.

c. I call you an "asshole" for being an asshole to me.

d. You respond by calling me "midget".

e. I have NEVER insulted you for your looks in spite of the fact that you have done it numerous times to me. I never called you a "frog face", as Seung once described you to me. I never told you there was a reason I'd rather masturbate than fuck you. But since you are incapable of seeing and admitting you are a verbally abusive and insulting asshole, way worse than I ever was, there you go, asshole.

f. I really did care. I was worried. You've turned into a lowlife selfish piece of shit whore projecting all the evil you are but can't own up to ("I fall in love with my co-workers") on me.

g. You destroyed my love for you because you have been an asshole to me, frog face.

GOOD BYE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! "
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock