finished watching season 7 of weeds this weekend,although ive had it since it came out and ive saw each ep twice when they aired on showtime.season 8 is a go so i guess ill probably rewatch all the previous seasons before it airs.

lifes too short on hbo is a show ive been watching since it started and recommend to everyone here.it has warwick davis of willow fame star as himself in a mock reality show of his struggling career.every episode will have you laughing.

the most recent ep of eastbound and down wasnt as funny as the preceding ones but overall the seasons been good.this is the last one and it still seems like kennys not gonna make it back to the majors.

other than that i recommend gcb sundays on abc after desperate housewives.mature women with tits and laughs.you cant go wrong.especially after the gif worthy chicken wing between the tits scene.