Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
Oh, I've heard all about it from a Mexican guy I know. He has several relatives in stir. He told all about how it's not gay if you're the pitcher. Blah blah blah. I seriously can't think of any scenario where some guy's maw is more attractive than my solo hand. I watched American Me the other nite and I get the power thing and all that...but still. You're fucking another dude. No. Homo is as homo does.
what mucho macho?some actual gay homo poster on adt mentioned it and said that latin people dont consider it gay for a guy to fuck another guy.

while im a spic and ive never heard of this in my life.but it does seem to be the consensus in prison.also the american me thing got people killed that were consultants for the movie.one of the mexican mafias rules is no homo,so they killed the members that were consulting for that movie for putting it in.