I didn't care for the streamlining of the inventory system in ME2 and I'm happy that ME3 will basically have a hybrid of the two previous games' systems. I also like the different play modes because there are some times where I just want to blaze through the combat and get some story stuff in and other times where I want to just completely wreck shit and not worry about the story. The latest trailer for the co-op mode looks fantastic...plus, you get to play as a fucking Krogan.

The exploration in ME1 suuuuuuucked. It was basically random planet with 40k-foot mountains and maybe 5k credits to be had. There was very little incentive to explore random planets when you'd just get trinkets that had no bearing on the story whatsoever (aside from the ruins that proved the Protheans visited Cromagnon man). I didn't really enjoy the forced vehicle segments in the DLC for ME2, but Lair of the Shadow Broker more than made up for it.

I think I played through ME1 fifteen times and I've played through ME2 seven times. Never completed a FemShep playthrough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4

Edited by Bill Hicks (02/05/12 04:29 PM)