Originally Posted By: SuperDuperBored
Originally Posted By: Steezo
I'm gonna quote my cousin about his low standards: "Fat girls give the best blow jobs."

Fat girls don't give the best blowjobs. I know this! Fat girls, in fact, give some of the worst blowjobs. The reason being that they don't get a lot of practice. No one wants the fat girl. I didn't want the fat girl any of the times I got blown by them. They were last resorts. It was like, well, I'm drunk and I really wanna' bust one. That is it. Fat girls are not good at blowjobs... they are even worse at sex. Some fat girls are good for titty-fucking. SOME! I say some because for some strange reason fat girls tits are either hit or miss. Some fat girls have tits that are great for sticking your cock between... others tits aren't as big as you'd suspect. Some of the fatties have weak tits.

I'm just putting this out there as a public service. On the plus side... a fat girl is ALWAYS open to more than a thin girl. A fat girl is more open to letting you pound her in the ass, cumming on her face or body... or just saying explicitly "Do whatever you want!".

It's subjective, man. Some of them fatties can suck start a Harley throught the tail-pipe, and some are inexperienced and awkward. Did I say "subjective"? I meant "relative".