smartt and monkey are probably half the reason i check things out here a few times a day, save for the former's pictures and monkey pushing a little too far once they're hilarious sometimes and are basically the personification of the soul adt usually lacks. along with kyoto, they just say shit--and have driven 2 people to totally wig out(mattcasey) and threaten to call the FBI when their senses of self are totally eviscerated. i feel bad for tony when he has to clean up after the car wreck-but it's got pretty solid entertainment value.

Quote:

Quote:

I gotta wonder why the mods haven't banned Smartt and Smelly Monkey. For all the complaints people have about the board getting derailed, these two have screwed the boards up, insulted and lied about everyone, post obscene pictures and generally pull stunts and yet they are allowed to come back.
Smartt has already posted pics on this board of very very young she males on this board. I don't think Sammura is making this up, and Smelly Monkey is obscene as well.

Obscene. Oh. Thanks for the heads up, Mother Teresa.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits