i swear theres all sorts of parents here that dont make their kids go to school cuz theyre such dorks,so they let them fuck off all day at home.have fun when you have to get a job.this dork next door donovan and his sister dont go to school and the parents dont leave her alone with him cuz hes got the makings of a chomo.as far as i can tell this kid rides his razor scooter and bike,smokes weed while playing xbox and listening to metal in the garage all weekend.hes a prick too,if i were him id calm down because he knows im not supposed to know he doesnt go to school.

and mike youre still a faggot/pussy.everyone knows you cant take me and never tried to even hit me once.dont let daddy take away your truck again you chub.

also black kid and the people that try to sound him,go find something to do.by trying to get me arrested youre only gonna end up arrested yourself.